HomeForumsOther Topics5 hour youtube playlist of jam tracks in A minor

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  superblonde 1 week ago.

• Author

superblonde
    Keymaster

I made this huge playlist to get my homework done. Consider yourself warmed up once you make it to the flamenco jam track? There’s also Santana style track in there but thats what the ‘Next’ button is for. 😮 I dont consider these a replacement to metal method backing tracks because these are just audio vs. Dee J’s backing tracks for example which come with exercises and solo’s and GP6. youtube is good for variety to keep things fun. I’m sure there are more backing tracks out there that I will keep adding to the playlist. It seems youtube has exploded with tracks.

Guitar Backing Jam Tracks in Key of Am

I think there’s one track in there that is A major..just for a twist..

After attempted soloing over the playlist for a full hour I had exhausted all the simple stuff that came to mind, so then I really started digging for something interesting to play, finally after about 2 1/2 hours I think my playing started getting cooler. So attempted soloing for a really long time has some benefits.. try it out..

I'm an intermediate student of Metal Method. I play seitannic heavy metal. All Kale Seitan! The glutens will be eaten with relish!
    And on the Seventh Day, Mustaine said: ∇ ⨯ E = - ∂B / ∂t ; and there was Thrash; and it had a ♭3; and it was good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.